April 9, 2011

Invincible: Chronicles of Nick

Title: Invincible: Chronicles of Nick
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Chronicles of Nick
Genre: Parnormal Mystery

Reviewed by: Vhampy

This is the second book in the Chronicles of Nick series by Sherrilyn Kenyon...her spinoff of the Dark Hunters' series.

The Chronicles of Nick takes us back in time as we learn what makes Nick Nick when he was still learning to maneuver through the Dark Hunters world and before he became a naughty boy.

The second book picks up the very next day Infinity ends. So if you haven't read Infinity...you REALLY need to read that one first.

Nick is trying to understand this new world...the world of Dark Hunters, dark magic and death.

In Infinity I found Nick was such a whiny brat. In this one...he still whines but he has taken it down a notch. I found myself rooting for him to choose good over evil. I was impressed with how he was able to acknowledge the power within himself but not be a complete jackass about it. That takes talent!

All in all, I will keep reading because I want to learn more about the younger Nick and see the consequences of his actions in the other Dark Hunter books. A little smidge of info...some of the choices Nick is making is changing the future. BAM!

My rating: 3 1/2 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment